We offer Free Standard Shipping for any orders shipped to within United States.
For International Orders, we offer Free Basic Shipping (No tracking) for purchase over $25.
To qualify for the International Free Shipping Offer, orders must be $25 US Dollars or more before shipping and handling, and after all coupon codes, reward points, and/or any other special offers or promotions are applied.
- This offer may be canceled at any time and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Shipping upgrades are not eligible on Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping upgrades are subject to the corresponding shipping charge.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Free Shipping offer at any time.
- We will not be liable for any package shipped without insurance purchased ($2.95 USD, available during checkout).
U.S. SHIPPING INFORMATION
|Estimated Delivery Time
|3-7 business days
|2-5 business days
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Basic Shipping (No Tracking)
|varies by destination
|Standard Shipping with Tracking Info
|5-14 business days
*Free Basic International Shipping on purchases of $25 or more after all discounts, promo codes, are applied.
*Free Standard International Shipping with Tracking Info on purchases of $100 or more after all discounts, promo codes, are applied.
*Orders placed after 9:00 am PST (Pacific Standard Time) Mon – Fri, are processed the following business day.
WE SHIP TO
- Your home or business address
- We do not ship to Hotels, Motels, or Resorts
- We do not ship to: Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, or any country not listed during the checkout process.
- You can save and edit your shipping and billing address in “My Account”.
- Orders shipping to Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda and Georgia may be subject to additional verification. We will email you if your order will be delayed.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES (IF APPLICABLE)
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
- Dear Mr. Villain ships your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
*If an order is refused or returned back to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, Dear Mr. Villain reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable package or merchandise.